Guidelines for authors
- Extended abstracts (2 to 3 pages) covering one or more of the conference topics should be submitted electronically using the on-line submission tool available on the Geospatial Week website from 15 February 2015.
- Please, consider strictly the deadline for the submission of extended abstracts, i.e. 15 April 2015 (see Important Dates).
- Extended abstracts of 2 to 3 pages should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
Download DOC file of Guidelines for authors preparing extended abstract for SilviLaser 2015 Download PDF file of Guidelines for authors preparing extended abstract for SilviLaser 2015
- All papers will be submitted to a peer review process
- For notification of acceptance see Important Dates
- Provided acceptance by the referees, the camera-ready extended abstracts have to be submitted before 15 July 2015 (see Important Dates).
- At least one author has to be registered before the early bird registration deadline to warrant publication of the abstract in the proceedings
How to submit your abstract?
- Use the following link
- Register if you do not have an account
- Select "New submission", then the track "SILVILASER'2015'
- Fill the form. As the form is the same for all the events of the GeospatialWeek, whatever the submission process is, few adjustments are needed when you read the instruction for your submission to SilviLaser 2015.
- In the Title and Abstract section, insert the highlights of your work - instead of an abstract
- Please, select one to three topics
- Upload your extended abstract in the "Upload" section - instead of a full paper
- Then press the 'Submit' button at the end of the form